Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday, June 29 - Day 16

45.21 N
143.20 W

109 NM - 755 to go!

As I write, yet another front passes over our heads. The seas are up to 3 meters and the winds to 25 knots. They are directly behind us and we run before them with 1/2 a jib and nothing else. For the most part we glide along, but occasionally we are smacked by a generous wave which makes the inside of Ka'sala like the bridge of the Star Trek Enterprise when the Clingons attack! We hold on. The good news is that we are making miles and that we should be through it by later this evening. The next couple of days should bring us milder conditions - I hope!

I did try to make bread today, but I think one of the Clingons must have stepped on it! Ha! We are toasty and warm in our pea green pod.

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I'd be wishing someone would 'beam me up' you are both so brave. Carry on your doing great.

    ReplyDelete